Virus and Malware Removal
Has your browsers homepage changed recently?
Are you seeing more adverts while browsing online?
Do you have messages saying you have hundreds of threats?
Does your computer keep freezing?
All of the above are classic example of when your computer is infected with a virus, malware or spyware
During a Virus and Malware removal Norfolk Computers will:
- Remove viruses – Viruses will usually cause damage to your software or files.
- Remove rogue software – If you find that suddenly your PC has new antivirus software claiming that your PC has hundreds of viruses this is usually fake rogue software.
- Remove malware – Malware is similar to rogue software and will usually be asking for a payment, this is also fake.
- Remove spyware – Spyware can be anything from a tracking cookie to software that logs what you are typing and clicking on.
- Redirects and pop-ups – If you are finding that you have a lot of advert popups or that when you go to a website you often find that a completely different website appears you may have software redirecting you.
- Check that anti virus is installed and up to date – To minimise any re-occurrence of the problems we will make sure that you have antivirus software installed and up to date.
If you have any of the symptoms mentioned or think your computer may be infected then take advantage of our virus and malware removal service in the comfort of your own home or office for only £35.
For further information please call 0845 544 0324 or complete the contact us form.