Is your business looking to get online?
Are you struggling to get visitors to your website?
Or maybe you are looking to improve your existing online presence?
At Norfolk Computers we build all of our websites fully search engine optimised and responsive so that your customers are able to find you online whether they are browsing the web on a computer tablet or phone.
Features of a business website include:
- Content Managed – This means that you will be able to login and edit the content of your website.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Each page in every website that we build will optimised to help it list well in search engines.
- Blog – Having a blog can help you interact with potential customers and spread the word about a new service or news.
- Responsive Design – This means that your website will re-size to display nicely on tablets and mobile phones.
- Pictures, Videos and Maps – All of these help to bring your website alive and let your customers understand what you do.
- Search Box – This will allow your customers to find what they are looking for quickly and efficiently.
- Contact Form – A Contact form allows your customers to contact you by email and minimise spam.
- Legal Pages – These include a privacy and cookies policy so that the website is compliant with the law
To make our pricing simple to understand we charge:
£200 for the first page and £50 per page for any further pages and hosting and updates starting at £60 a year.
£8 for the first page a month and £2 for each additional page a month ongoing.
With the first page we include free of charge a contact us page, all legal pages, blog pages and up to 2 email addresses.
For further information please call 0845 544 0324 or complete the contact us form.