Is your business looking to sell online but you are unsure how to go about it?
At Norfolk Computers we build all of our websites fully search engine optimised and responsive so that your customers are able to find you online whether they are browsing the web on a computer tablet or phone.
Features of a ecommerce website include:
- Content Managed – This means that you will be able to login and edit the content of your website.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Each page in every website that we build will optimised to help it list well in search engines.
- Products and Shopping Cart – An ecommerce website will allow you to sell your products online opening you up to a whole new market.
- Customer Logins and Accounts – Your customers will be able to see their past orders and and the status of their current orders.
- Blog – Having a blog can help you interact with potential customers and spread the word about a new service or news.
- Responsive Design – This means that your website will re-size to display nicely on tablets and mobile phones.
- Pictures, Videos and Maps – All of these help to bring your website alive and let your customers understand what you do.
- Search Box – This will allow your customers to find what they are looking for quickly and efficiently.
- Contact Form – A Contact form allows your customers to contact you by email and minimise spam.
- Legal Pages – These include a privacy and cookies policy so that the website is compliant with the law
To make our pricing simple to understand we charge:
£600 for the shopping cart then £50 for each additional page and hosting and updates starting at £70 a year.
£24 a month for the shopping cart and £2 a month for each additional page ongoing.
With the first page we include free of charge a contact us page, all legal pages, blog pages, up to 2 email addresses and at least six products and instructions on how to create more.
For further information please call 0845 544 0324 or complete the contact us form.